KA DESIGN, Tracy, CA (http://www.kadesign.net) 1/1/2003 - Current
PHILIPS SEMICONDUCTORS, San Jose, CA 1999 – 1/1/2003
Global Intranet Services Manager
- Redesigned Look & Feel and Navigation for Philips Semiconductors Intranet – 600 websites globally
- Selected, implemented and support Content Management system
- Designed, developed and conducted Content Management software training globally for 600+ users
- Developed processes for Intranet publication – Ownership, creation, maintenance
- Responsible for web server functionality, scripts, application development
- Responsible for hiring, training, developing and motivating a global team consisting of 17 members
- Responsible for a multi-million dollar budget and serve as a site manager for members outside of my group
- Developed and conducted Web Development conferences to bring together the talent in the organization and further the web growth – held in USA, Europe, and Asia
KA DESIGN, Tracy, CA (http://www.kadesign.net) 1997 - 1999
- 3 month contract position with C-Cube Microsystems. Responsible for migrating site to new location and modifying pages to current design standards. Responsible for troubleshooting over 1000 pages. Assisted other contractors and trained employees with usage of NetObjects Team Fusion editor.
- 2 month contract position with start up company (part-time basis). Site architecture, layout, demo site for investors, and creating graphics to portray proper look and feel.
- Contacted, sold, developed, and maintained Internet websites for 30+ businesses. Some of these sites were attained through ISP carriers. Handled everything from site design, architecture, merchant accounts, layout, applications, scripts, web statistics to research and recommendations.
VECTOR MARKETING CORPORATION 1987 - 1997
District Sales Manager
- Recruited, trained, developed, and managed an average of 150 sales representatives per summer (100 non-summer) in the Bay Area.
- Developed 7 Branch Managers.
- Developed 16 additional Assistant Managers.
- Developed #3 Sales Representative in the US (out of 20,000)
- Started as Sales Rep in 1987, quickly advancing to Assist Manager in the fall, then to District Manager in 1988. During the summer of 1987:
- Received company’s highest Sales Representative promotion in the first year.
- #2 Sales Representative (out of 400) end of summer campaign 1987
- Assisted sales team to #5 office in the US.